The Best Rice Ever Conceived
What is Cana?
Cana Korean Restaurant is a quaint restaurant that serves many different traditional Korean dishes. Some of which include:
- Spicy Baby Octopus
- Pork Belly
- Beef Bulgogi
- Japchae: Sweet potato noodles with veggies
- Unadon: Boiled eel over rice
- Kimchi Chigae: Kimchi stew slathered in tofu and pork
But Where is Cana?
It's actually pretty close to Chicopee Comprehensive High School.
- Start at Chicopee Comp
- Take a right down Montgomery St.
- Follow Montgomery until Church St.
- Continue down Church St. which will soon break into Grove St.
- Turn onto Grove St.
- It'll be there right on your left